Down by the river...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
With best bike at the LBS for Headset and BB, I persuaded my cycling pal, his Mrs and Mrs FF to go for a pedal along the river into Oxford for a beer.
There was some kind of a regatta going on and all kinds of sunny loviliness to share (plus playing with Mrs FF's new Ixus).
Enjoy!

Melvil

Very nice - know the route well and seems lovely weather for it!

Christ - remember a moment on that path on the way to Abingdon as it runs by the railway line - I was screaming down it at night once and suddenly saw a cow standing right in the middle of the path, slammed on the anchors and screeched to a halt a bare gnats pube from it. It just looked at me like cows do. My heart rate must have been well over 200bpm!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

simonali said:
Is it a very small Ixus? The pics are tiny!
I can do bigger (7MP), but my laptop only has M'soft Picture Manager and this is the biggest option I can upload on this site...unless anybody knows a better way?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Kirstie said:
Every time I look at this thread title that spiritual song 'down by the riverside' pops into my head. I wouldn't mind so much but it's a really cheesy jazz version. Bah
All together now...Down by the Riverside (down-by) Down by the river side...

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
.............said the actress to the Bishop?

Get out.

You can come back in when you know what you've done wrong.

Kirstie said:
Every time I look at this thread title that spiritual song 'down by the riverside' pops into my head. I wouldn't mind so much but it's a really cheesy jazz version. Bah

Noooo! re-wire brain immediately. Try Feels Like Rain by Buddy Guy. Nearly the same title as one line...

" Down hill the River meets the sea"

Don't youtube it - crap live version

Will1985

Über Member
Fab Foodie said:
I can do bigger (7MP), but my laptop only has M'soft Picture Manager and this is the biggest option I can upload on this site...unless anybody knows a better way?

You should be able to shrink photos in Office Picture Manager....alternatively you could download a little tool off the microsoft website called Powertoys Image Resizer which does some default sizes at a click of the mouse: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

This is assuming you are using XP.

Top Bottom