Downloads not available to other users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I've uploaded a document into the downloads section for all to use (as a short term replacement of the missing guide in the commuting section)

However, the only person that can see it (and download it) is me...am I doing something wrong?

Shaun

Founder
Nope, as per my notice on the downloads entry page category - I haven't had chance to set-up the permissions system and categories for downloads just yet.

It's on my to-do list after I've dealt with some of the technical background issues that still need addressing from the switch.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Nope, as per my notice on the downloads entry page category - I haven't had chance to set-up the permissions system and categories for downloads just yet.

It's on my to-do list after I've dealt with some of the technical background issues that still need addressing from the switch.

Cheers,

Ah...didnt spot the note...sorry.

although I am told that it now works so I wonder if you weaved a web-spell over it last night?

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member

Cheers,

Just spotted the announcement...good work and thanks.

any luck addig the pdf to the original post?

Top Bottom