Dr. Who

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
The last few series dont do it foe me.

yello

Personally, I think the (now no longer) new Dr Who went downhill very quickly after Christopher Eccleston left. Tennant never worked for me and the whole thing just became increasingly silly. Lots of running around and an overuse of whizzo cgi.

I think it should spin itself off and an entirely new production crew should start again. I realise mine is very much a minority view ;)

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Thing is I know the kids still love it like I did as a kid....I recall hiding behind the sofa as the yetis walked down the underground...or was that cybermen?

Cant beat daleks though....strange as they have to be the worst designed bit of stellar kit ever...

Peteaud

Veteran
Personally, I think the (now no longer) new Dr Who went downhill very quickly after Christopher Eccleston left. Tennant never worked for me and the whole thing just became increasingly silly. Lots of running around and an overuse of whizzo cgi.

I think it should spin itself off and an entirely new production crew should start again. I realise mine is very much a minority view ;)

Tennant worked for me but Eccleston played the character spot on imho.

TVC

I really enjoyed the return with Ecclestone, quite dark in places, but it soon descended to the level of Sylvester McCoy after Tennant.

Do 2 series, leave it 10 years, to 2 more, that's the only proper way, rather than flogging every last bit of life out of the idea.

Longshot

Tennant
Pertwee
Baker
Smith
Hurt
Ecclestone

...in that order. The others are either lost in the mists of time or too crap to mention.

Top Bottom