Drago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Does seem an awful shame if true. Like Fnaar, I doubt I'd see eye to eye with Drago on much, but he was always good for a laugh, could take a joke at his own expense, and I never saw him be actively mean to anyone. His recent conversion to environmentalism was also pretty striking for a chap with neanderthal opinions on just about everything. If he has gone, goodbye & thanks for all the fish, as they say.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Does seem an awful shame if true. Like Fnaar, I doubt I'd see eye to eye with Drago on much, but he was always good for a laugh, could take a joke at his own expense, and I never saw him be actively mean to anyone. His recent conversion to environmentalism was also pretty striking for a chap with neanderthal opinions on just about everything. If he has gone, goodbye & thanks for all the fish, as they say.
Bugger wouldn't let me in his tall and handsome club. I mean, I accept I'm neither, but that's not very diverse innit?

PS I liked Skeletor the best :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd two Smart cars for his avatar.
Top-10-Creative-And-Unusual-Smart-Cars-9.jpeg

45f87506a170196c398bf41a274fb3dc--rednecks-funny-stuff.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No, so do I. I was just posting in the 3bm style - that's the trouble with printed humour, no tone to give it away, hence the dots.......
Cheers, appreciated

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I sense that mental illness might be involved. Sad, and an uncomfortable post.
Which post, just to be clear? Was it one @Drago posted? And just to add, I see no difference between physical illness and mental illness. Both are illnesses. I don't know which post you were referring too, and I bear no malice whatsoever, but need to know the context for your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom