Drawbacks of wearing bibtights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

Anyone else ever got caught short whilst out on a ride?

I have just started wearing bib-longs after many years of wearing plain tights. I am quite enjoying the improved fit and warm back however last Sunday I realised that they do have one big drawback.

I was manoevering the bike out the front door when without warning I suddenly got one of those rare and extremely urgent calls of nature. Dropping the bike I ran upstairs to the bathroom where I realised because I was wearing bibtights I would have to completely undress :sad::ohmy::ohmy:

All I can say is it was a very close call :cursing::blush::ohmy:

yello

I have a similar, almost habitual problem. It seems like every sodding time I get togged up to go for a ride, my body decides it needs to take a dump! Damned annoying... but at least it's not 30 minutes later!

OP
OP
P

peanut

god that made me larf . Its when you finally locate the frozen member after it has shriveled to nothing in the cold and you let fly with huge relief only to have said member jump back into your trousers again midpee:ohmy:

snorri

Legendary Member
peanut said:
Its when you finally locate the frozen member after it has shriveled to nothing in the cold and you let fly with huge relief only to have said member jump back into your trousers again midpee:ohmy:

Too much information:sad:

:cursing:

graham56

Guru
User76 said:
When I had a motorbike I was going to a New Years Eve party in Birmingham at my girlfriends cousins house. My girlfriend and all her family were there, so after doing an early I rode up. I got as far as the services near the M50 on the M5 and developed an overwhelming desire for a piss. As these things do, it became more urgent by the minute, especially as it was freezing cold. I just made it into the loos, undid my all in one waterproof suit, struggled with the zip on my leathers and realised to my dismay I had put on my long-johns as well as some Ron Hills:blush:

Those leathers took ages to dry, and the whiff took even longer to fade:sad:

:cursing::biggrin::biggrin: So where User76 goes, the pong goes. :ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Mr Pig

I often wonder how Darth Vader goes to the loo. And how come, whilst they're all rushing around on the Death Star and other space ships, they never pass a door marked 'Gents'...

Mr Pig

Smokin Joe said:
Imagine the problems a Dalek has.

I think they just crap in the tin. That's maybe why they're so grumpy.

Cranky

I seem to manage a pee without undressing. It involves an assertive stretch down of the bibtights with the left hand and an up-and-over technique with the right. The bibtights have survived this for five years so far.

wlc1

Marathon runners piss whilst running, so why can't cyclists ?

I have to admit I have done so..... there's that moment where you let go and the pain goes, then there's that warm feeling and then the sheer shame that you've pissed yourself.

Sometimes a man's gotta go when a man's gotta go

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
wlc1 said:
Marathon runners piss whilst running, so why can't cyclists ?
Some do! My mate was riding in a bunch on the Costa Blanca when a woman in front let rip. The urine dripped down onto her rear wheel and was thrown up in their faces :eek:! They weren't too happy about it... I assume that it was an 'accident' or surely she'd at least have dropped to the back first?

On another one of those holidays a different female rider was out with a group of male riders. After a while they stopped for a pee. The men all lined up facing into a field and when they had finished, they turned back to their bikes and were confronted by the woman with her skinsuit round her ankles (nowt else on). Half the guys turned away again and the rest just chatted to her while she finished up, completely unfazed by the situation.

Top Bottom