Dream girl?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chappy

Guru
Has got to be Juila stiles.

stiles_julia_1.jpg

Night Train

Maker of Things
Been thinking long and hard (no pun intended) on this.

Jenny Seagrove

Maz

Guru
Flying_Monkey said:
Why do people's ideals all look so bland? One thing I've noticed is that people who are really attractive in real life are usually a bit more quirky...
Go on then. Such as...?

Night Train

Maker of Things
Maz said:
Go on then. Such as...?
I'd go with Flying_Monkey on this to a certain extent.

The last woman I saw who I thought was attractive is a friend of a friend and she was short, small and had a long nose and quite angular features. She was really lovely and great to chat with and spend time with.

I can't really name famous people as I generally don't find a person attractive unless I know them well or I just find one thing, like a voice, interesting in itself.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Maz said:
Go on then. Such as...?

Well, no-one you'd know, obviously! Most people who are famously 'good looking' are either naturally bland enough to appeal across a range of personal tastes or are cosmetically or surgically altered to appear so. This is certainly true of women and increasingly men, although men seemed to be 'allowed' to be more varied and still be attractive.

I haven't met that many famous people in real life to know whether they are really attractice, but of the reasonably well-known people I have met who have a genuine something - Shami Chakhrabhati and Jesse Jackson were the two who stand out. They both have charisma - which is what matters for attraction, I think. I can imagine that Bjork does too, but never having met her...

ChrisKH

Guru
yello said:
Tour de Langkawi?
trout driving licence?
to do list?
too damned lazy?

nope, give up!

Tender Deep Lovin'.

But not in the middle of a Dresden raid (unless you're that way inclined) :rolleyes:

Maz

Guru
Flying_Monkey said:
I haven't met that many famous people in real life to know whether they are really attractice, but of the reasonably well-known people I have met who have a genuine something - Shami Chakhrabhati and Jesse Jackson were the two who stand out. They both have charisma - which is what matters for attraction, I think. I can imagine that Bjork does too, but never having met her...
Yeah, fair do's, FM. I can sort of see the appeal of Shami. I find her a bit too daunting to be honest, but that's probably because I find her on-screen persona too hard-edged (same could be said for Bjork - remember that journalist she scrapped with at an airport a few years back?)

Rob S

Maz said:
Yeah, fair do's, FM. I can sort of see the appeal of Shami. I find her a bit too daunting to be honest, but that's probably because I find her on-screen persona too hard-edged (same could be said for Bjork - remember that journalist she scrapped with at an airport a few years back?)

It would be semi-ok if it was a journalist....but my recollection of the footage was that it was some geisha type girl saying 'Welcome to Japan/Hong Kong etc' at the arrivals lounge that got attacked by her. She was pretty mesmerising in the film she starred in on the telly last week, Dancer In The Dark (?)....looking at the IMDB it says she was very hard work during filming...which doesn't surprise me.

Rob S said:
It would be semi-ok if it was a journalist....but my recollection of the footage was that it was some geisha type girl saying 'Welcome to Japan/Hong Kong etc' at the arrivals lounge that got attacked by her. She was pretty mesmerising in the film she starred in on the telly last week, Dancer In The Dark (?)....looking at the IMDB it says she was very hard work during filming...which doesn't surprise me.
You-tube the video for Pagan Poetry...(but not from work)
It's stunningly erotic and I doubt that many artists would do what she does towards the end of it!

Valiant

Veteran
Julia Stiles, or Nami Tamaki both of which are far better in person than on screen and that's saying something! Infact I'll take Tommy Heavenly over both.

Top Bottom