Drier Balls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
We have bought a washer/drier, have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive which gives me time to ask 3 questions: are drier balls worth it, are they just gimmicks, what exactly are they. Thanks for any feed back.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We use them... don't know what they do... but we use them.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
We have bought a washer/drier, have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive which gives me time to ask 3 questions: are drier balls worth it, are they just gimmicks, what exactly are they. Thanks for any feed back.

The other half swears by them and won't let me buy bounce anymore, cause they stick to his hands and he doesn't like them. As long as he keeps doing my laundry, I don't mind. Other than the fragrance, they are just as soft as if you stick a bounce in. And they make a pleasing "bonk" noise whilst in operation.

TVC

The other half swears by them and won't let me buy bounce anymore, cause they stick to his hands and he doesn't like them. As long as he keeps doing my laundry, I don't mind. Other than the fragrance, they are just as soft as if you stick a bounce in. And they make a pleasing "bonk" noise whilst in operation.

So are they anti-static things then? As Lou said we haven't had a drier before, so are completely new to this stuff.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Talc......sorry I'll read the thread first before posting;)

Reactions: TVC
OP
OP
Lullabelle

Lullabelle

Banana
We've not got a drier but a ceiling clothes drying rack in the kitchen. It works a treat!!

How big is your kitchen?? I don't like to have damp washing around so it usually goes on a clothes airer in the spare bedroom, have to open the windows and in winter it is cold and the room gets a bit musty so I just want to dry stuff in winter without having damp stuff lying around.

Top Bottom