Driveway surface..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We currently have 5 vehicles..... oh the shame.., only two on the drive..... one on parking space, two on pavement tucked away... it is not good.. :ohmy:

And I ride to work, so my car sit's on the drive alot - it's old though.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Our neighbors have just had block paving done or finished yesterday looks nice and the people who did it seemed to have a good work ethic.

Time will tell .
We still have the original tarmac and weed variety and can think of better things to spend £5k on

keithmac

Guru
I think it's a good investment if you have the money available to do it.

Saying that I work on our cars so wouldn't be long before I'd knock a drain tray full of old diesel engine oil or similar all over the new drive..

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Our neighbors have just had block paving done or finished yesterday looks nice and the people who did it seemed to have a good work ethic.

Time will tell .
We still have the original tarmac and weed variety and can think of better things to spend £5k on

I'm leaning towards tarmac again now, with a nice simple border.

The budget has been spent elsewhere so it might get done later in the year :okay:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I'm leaning towards tarmac again now, with a nice simple border.

The budget has been spent elsewhere so it might get done later in the year :okay:

As been said countless times , it’s all in the prep. Seen some tarmac drives that look great and others which have cracked and broken up . Brake fluid and other car nasties melts it as well :okay:

GuyBoden

Guru
It never ends well, when the Gas Board come around to renew their pipes and dig up your new driveway, replacing it with a 100% guaranteed facsimile, which in reality turns out to be a non-matching strip of hideous replication. :cry:

Top Bottom