Drop bar step through frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife is about to acquire an n+1 and she really likes the vita step through (or similar) i however would like her to at least sit on a drop bar bike before she decides, can't find one with a step through frame though, anyone know better?

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed

vickster

Legendary Member
Does she need drops if she likes a step through flat bar? Not sure there'd be a great advantage over a Vita with bar ends

OP
OP
themosquitoking
Thanks for that but i'm looking for something a little more mainstream that i can find in stock somewhere that i can get her to sit on.

OP
OP
themosquitoking
Does she need drops if she likes a step through flat bar? Not sure there'd be a great advantage over a Vita with bar ends
I'm only asking because as soon as i started putting some real miles in on my hybrid i wished i had bought a drop bar instead. I'd like her to be sure she definitely doesn't want a road bike as she already has a falt bar (although dog) bike.

vickster

Legendary Member
Is she looking to do big miles? I can't think of any modern step through drop bar bikes and I do plenty of browsing! :whistle: Personally, when I start commuting into London, I'll be doing it on flats not drops and certainly not with clipless!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
That gave me a bit of a shock, i wasn't expecting to see a bike that looks like that.
I like them, but I like quirky things. I've played with the idea of getting one over the years. There's one or two riders on here and quite a few world records have been set on them until the UCI banned them.

Top Bottom