Drop bars & stem required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
Hey folks,

Recently aquired myself a second bike as my very own fixed gear project, it's not a bad little starter but has horrible uncomfortable MTB style bars and I can't get on with them!
End of the month I'll be able to afford a cheapish pair but wanted to see what folks have got to offer me? Can ether pay for postage unless your around the Cambridge area and within a short cycle distance :smile:

Cheers,

Tom

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
got a pr of black pzazz carbon bars and a head type matching stem i am sure we could do a deal

broady

Veteran
If you are up in Leicester at all soon I have a couple of bars that you could pick from. Nothing fancy, but you can have one for free if you can collect

OP
OP
The_Cycling_Scientist

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
If you are up in Leicester at all soon I have a couple of bars that you could pick from. Nothing fancy, but you can have one for free if you can collect
Thanks for the offer but that's a bit far for me, I'm currently based in Cambridge and dependant on bike or public transport :sad: not sure how much it would cost to post? I could sort out paying that at the end of the month if you didn't mind sending them?

broady

Veteran
I haven't got a suitable box and think they would cost about £6 to post.
If I get a suitable box I'll let you know.
If you ever catch the train to Leicester let me know as my office is a 5 minute walk away

Top Bottom