Drop d tuning....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
rh100 said:
I tried learning guitar a short while back, really not very good :smile: Keep meaning to have another bash though

I've been learning to play the guitar for the last 16 years. I really must be more dedicated. At least re-learning notes on the first 4 strings gets a lot easier each time!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
It's a neat trick and I used it a lot in bands when younger..its easy to do and tune, and you ge tsome killer riffs that way as well. I havent use dit in a long time though.

rh100

Plax said:
I've been learning to play the guitar for the last 16 years. I really must be more dedicated. At least re-learning notes on the first 4 strings gets a lot easier each time!

I found this site quite good: http://www.justinguitar.com/

I managed to string some recognizeable noises together from using it, loads to read and links to his you tube vids, it's free aswell.

BigonaBianchi said:
It's a neat trick and I used it a lot in bands when younger..its easy to do and tune, and you ge tsome killer riffs that way as well. I havent use dit in a long time though.

I probably use it more than standard tuning. I keep at least three guitars on stage: one in standard tuning, one in open E and one tuned to C G C G C C (bass to treble). The standard one gets used for drop D and drop C as well; I would have more guitars for those tunings but I'm a bit stuck for space!

Top Bottom