D'Tek

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dataretriever

Hi all,

Anyone heard from Kevin at DTek recently? I was supposed to pick up my Trice Q on Monday but nobody home and no answer on the phone. I hope nothing serious has happened.

OP
OP
dataretriever

dataretriever

All ok, I've found him!

OP
OP
dataretriever

dataretriever

I'll see how I'm doing with it. I'm off to Cornwall with it next week so will have to see how the muscles cope. If not this one then I'm up for rides out. Hertford is very close so it would be a shame to miss it....

OP
OP
dataretriever

dataretriever

It's 2nd hand, a trade in for something else. I don't care, I just consider it as worn in. Kevin is changing all the consumable stuff so it's good enough for me and a fair bit cheaper than new!

Cullin

Über Member
Nice to see there are More ICE Trikists appearing, I wonder if any of you will be joining us on the Great Nottingham Bike Ride on June 21st at the National Watersports Centre.

3tyretrackterry said:
Datareciever
is your Trice new or 2nd hand i am going to Dtek next week for a tryout and i cant wait.

I bought a second hand ICE T from kevin at Dtek a few weeks ago. As new condition and great fun to ride. It's the last of the rigid tail versions 2006 but with the alu boom and campag crank set.

OP
OP
dataretriever

dataretriever

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it!

Black 2007 model Q! just got in with it and it's too dark now to fiddle outside. I'm just trying to butter the long haired general up to see if it can come inside for a while.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

Top Bottom