Dubai Airport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
When we last went to the Maldives in April 2016 we flew with Emirates on the same route you are taking.
The flight got into Dubai at 02.50 and the smaller plane going to Male was departing at 04.20 so that very small time gap left me worried but we made the second flight with time to spare so i shouldn't be too concerned.
You will probably be flying on the A380.Best flight I've ever been on.
BTW what island are you going to?

Rui attol on masfushi

Baldy

Über Member
3 hours should be plenty. 90 minutes, I can attest is a bit of a rush.

Much better than Amsterdam Skipol, you'll need at least 5 hours there.

T4tomo

Guru
Much better than Amsterdam Skipol, you'll need at least 5 hours there.

Schiphol is great, its just a big U shape with piers leading off it. Granted the walks to the gates if you are, say far end of pier H for easyjet, is a bit of a walk, but you can walk from one end of the "U" to the other in 15 mins, no buses / trams / transits etc between terminals at all.

Baldy

Über Member
Schiphol is great, its just a big U shape with piers leading off it. Granted the walks to the gates if you are, say far end of pier H for easyjet, is a bit of a walk, but you can walk from one end of the "U" to the other in 15 mins, no buses / trams / transits etc between terminals at all.

Had to change planes there in the summer, both out bound and return journeys. It took nearly five hours to claim baggage and check-in, clear security.

icowden

Veteran
I used to think they were con and no one ever won (i never entered to be clear) but my neighbour won a beast of a Harley Davidson recently from an airport "raffle"
They are a kind of con, but they do have to adhere to competition law and give a prize *eventually*. Obviously the prize doesn't get issued until they have made a nice pile of cash on top of the value of the prize.

Top Bottom