Duffy & Adele

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Can anyone tell me where the talent is in regards to these two singers: one sounds like a strangled cat and the other...well the other tries to sing ?????

:blush:

Surely the roecord label telant scout was pissed when he heard both or had a hangover when hearing the other...

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Duffy is ok , I would never buy her record's though!!!!!

I thought Adele was ok too, but ditto for her!!!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
yenrod said:
the other...well the other tries to sing ?????

Errr, yeah right, that's why she's won awards and her first album went platinum. :biggrin: I wouldnt have minded being the scout who picked her out, pissed or not.

She's great live too.

It's the same deal as Joss Stone and Amy Winehouse, come to think of it Macy Gray and Corinne Bailey Rae too.

Interesting for about 5 minutes, and annoying thereafter.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Mr Pig said:
So McDonald's food must be great then? They do sell a lot of it after all.

I rate Adele and, imo, she can definately sing (just that her voice isn't everyone's cup of tea). Her critic awards say the same .... don't they?

Isn't that the same as saying, McDonalds can produce food ..... but it's not everyone's cup of tea.

got-to-get-fit

Im with Kirstie on this one.....One original talent pops up, it seems like it was Joss Stone that popped up first and then every other wanabee warbler from 'britschool' thinks ' hey all i have to do is change my voice to a strange tone and ive got a hit record' throw in some 'original' lyrics that talk about dumping your boyfriend by text and bingo.

Its all contrived pap.

Mr Pig

snapper_37 said:
I rate Adele and, imo, she can definately sing.

I can't comment on that as I don't even know who she is. I'll need to go and find out who she is so that I can dislike her too ;0)

Few pop stars in the charts these days are actually any good. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Top Bottom