Duffy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
First time I heard her sing,I thought WoW! Who's that? Now, if I hear her on the radio, I have to change station... her voice now sounds horrible to me. And she looks like a duck. :smile:
Incidentally, did y'all hear about the Weller-leak? Someone in the know spread the word he was due for a gong at the Brits, result= lots of betting on him, followed by all bets cancelled! :evil:

Pottsy

I like Duffy. Quite fancy her actually but I'm not really sure why.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Fab Foodie said:
Like Duffy and think Weller a god. Takes all-sorts. I'm a soul-music kinda guy.
Me too, I am a huge fan of weller... and I really liked Duffy at first, but her voice now drives me quackers ;)

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
First time I heard her sing,I thought WoW! Who's that? Now, if I hear her on the radio, I have to change station... her voice now sounds horrible to me.

Same thing happened to me. I liked her to start with but then noticed all the warbling/vibrato and it really got on my nerves.

wafflycat

Certainly she has a very distinctive voice. I can manage to listen to no more than one song from her without the 'Oh, what a distinctive and interesting voice?' swiftly changing to ' my god, that's harsh.. must switch off' So for me, her distinctive voice is a dual-edged sword thinggie.

U

User482

I really liked "Mercy" but then it got played to death and all the other stuff is instantly forgettable.

Top Bottom