Dunelt returns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Heres an idea to clear some space. I always imagined a mounted saddle, like the mounted moose heads in old cartoons, would be a good way to remember an old saddle and a good way of freeing up shed space.

If I can come up with an easy way to mount a clamp, I might try and make one.

Oh, and back on topic... Looking forward to see how this one turns out. Are you thinking singles speed? Or do you have a groupset under there?
691c9807af30ff962566d39b7cebfb56.jpg

gaijintendo

Veteran

I was thinking a wooden backing board... That's interesting though. Has more of that dead animal aesthetic though...

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well we gained some wheels last night , gave the Hub's a quick service just need to clean them up and fit the new tyres when they arrive.

IMG_20170907_075206604.jpg
IMG_20170907_075213239.jpg

Then the fun starts with cables, calipers, mechanism and lever's .

Last edited:

mikeymustard

Veteran
I'm so glad you didn't go down the single speed route (though I do have a resprayed carlton frame that I keep thinking would make a good fixie)! Those front forks look like they're gonna be as comfy as a comfy thing

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I'm so glad you didn't go down the single speed route (though I do have a resprayed carlton frame that I keep thinking would make a good fixie)! Those front forks look like they're gonna be as comfy as a comfy thing

When i bought it originally i remember thinking how well it rode back then so hopefully it will do this time as well

Top Bottom