Dunwich Dynamo CC Riders List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
All you Cycle Chatters that are doing the Dunwich Dynamo Copy and paste your names here.

Some of us are meeting at Liverpool Street at 6:30pm and then on to London Fields for 7:00 to leave at 8:00

SteveVW (M)
Tynan (M)
Sig (V)
Crock (M)
Redjedi (M)

Tynan

Veteran
I'll be riding into Hackeny from the North so will be there for 7 for the noodles and pint

Shall we exchange numbers too, it seemed rather haphazard last year as to who had whose

leyton condor

Veteran
SteveVW (M)
Tynan (M)
Sig (V)
Crock (M)
Redjedi (M)
Redflightuk (m)

Frank [what's M/V?]
Leyton Condor

I'll be heading in from the east, will see you at London Fields circa 7pm along with some cycling folk from work.

New tyres have been ordered and I got a early birthday present yesterday from the other half and daughter. 1 new pair of gore cycling shorts.

Am all set to go.....nearly

Tynan

Veteran
Steve, just a rather late thought

If one of those gazebo affairs is available, perhaps one of those in the Dunwich camper van? I'm thinking of that short shower we had last year which had us all crammed into the camper van, if there's more of us this year, rain might rather spoil things

Is the midway camper still a runner and where will it be for those than lose touch with you on the way?

I'm ready too, planning the reverse route now as regards food and clothes, that's how bloody cocky I am

No, I haven't ridden more than 12 miles this year

frank9755

Cyclist
That indicates whether you want a meat or vegetarian option from the CC food wagon.

Would like an M if poss (copied list from above).
Who / how / when do I need to ask, pay for, collect from, etc? I guess it is all in the long thread but not quite read it all!

SteveVW (M)
Tynan (M)
Sig (V)
Crock (M)
Redjedi (M)
Redflightuk (m)

Frank (M)
Leyton Condor

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Steve, just a rather late thought

If one of those gazebo affairs is available, perhaps one of those in the Dunwich camper van? I'm thinking of that short shower we had last year which had us all crammed into the camper van, if there's more of us this year, rain might rather spoil things

Is the midway camper still a runner and where will it be for those than lose touch with you on the way?

I'm ready too, planning the reverse route now as regards food and clothes, that's how bloody cocky I am

No, I haven't ridden more than 12 miles this year

A gazebo would be ideal but I do not have one. Any of you that are near me in Herts or near Dunwich and could loan us one would be good. Any way IT WILL NOT RAIN.

Midway camper is on and will be in a secret location, so loose me at your peril ;)

SteveVW (M)
Alan (M)
Kats (M)
Tynan (M)
Sig (V)
Crock (M)
Redjedi (M)
Redflightuk (M)
biscuit (M)
Frank (M)
Leyton Condor
will1985 or will not?

Tynan

Veteran
aye aye to the secret location but we will be told that before we set off yeah?

maybe on a tiny strip of paper that we'll have to hide inside the handlebars or something

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
aye aye to the secret location but we will be told that before we set off yeah?

maybe on a tiny strip of paper that we'll have to hide inside the handlebars or something

Thats an idea. But will it not bugger up your nice new bar tape?

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Still in for an 8pm off. Train gets in around 7:15. so should be up there just before 8. No pint, as I'll probably stay there all night if I'm tempted.
I don't know any off you so happy to exchange nos or meet outside pub if that's at all possible.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
If you lot are up for it PM me your mobile nimbers and I will compile a list and send the list on to all on it.

Top Bottom