Duplicates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Maybe it's just me...

I keep seeing duplicate threads. Only noticed it very recently and there are more than one. Maybe it's a problem with certain folk posting from mobile devices or something? Anybody else notice them?

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Maybe it's just me...

I keep seeing duplicate threads. Only noticed it very recently and there are more than one. Maybe it's a problem with certain folk posting from mobile devices or something? Anybody else notice them?

Perhaps the forum is playing up because I just also got this error a cpl of times, trying t post this thread:
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
In an ironic twist - it appears I have done it myself! Got this error trying to post - so I tried a cpl more times and same error but it looks like it created the threads anyway!!

:whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yep. Currently on tapatalk on my phone but have seen a fair few. Possibly a server delay and flok clicking twice. Will clear up if I get near a pc

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Feel free to delete this thread Fossy... it's a duplicate! :blush: Server error when creating threads is causing people to try again and it's actually creating the threads, regardless of the error message, hence duplicates! Case closed :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Me too just noticed Black Panter seems to have started 3 identical threads.

Top Bottom