Durano S Plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well it would seem they ain`t bullet proof after all, massive blowout today, sidewall just gave way with a massive bang:sad:. So now in the market for a new set of tyres, still have a pair of M+ race types which may just have to go on the spare set of wheels but wondering if it is too early to go for some fast lightweight jobs, I mean spring is just round the corner :laugh:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I've gone from schwalbe durano to ultremo, to conti 4000gps..... I'm now running the new specialized 24c s-works which are great, really hard wearing, grippy and fast...... very impressed so far. They seem to be a good all round tyre

potsy

Rambler
Well it would seem they ain`t bullet proof after all, massive blowout today, sidewall just gave way with a massive bang:sad:. So now in the market for a new set of tyres, still have a pair of M+ race types which may just have to go on the spare set of wheels but wondering if it is too early to go for some fast lightweight jobs, I mean spring is just round the corner :laugh:
Didn't think the 'S' version was supposed to be bulletproof MrGrumpy, thought that's what the + version was?
What are M+ race types? :unsure:

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
They were + versions, but not the marathon+ versions which are super for puncture protection but skiddy as fook in the wet. Anyway swithering about just biting the bullet on some uber fast jobs which is a month early than I would of liked :/

potsy

Rambler
They were + versions, but not the marathon+ versions which are super for puncture protection but skiddy as fook in the wet. Anyway swithering about just biting the bullet on some uber fast jobs which is a month early than I would of liked :/
Ah, same as mine then, I got confused with the 'S' which is the lightweight version :thumbsup:

Top Bottom