dvd copying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The company that Doug & I used for printing our DVD was good. They are HDC Media.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 1879281, member: 76"]So, I rang HDC Media, and spoke to a nice chap about our requirements. He asked me how I heard about them, so I told him I had gone onto a forum and that as a result someone had recommended them. Clearly excited, and probably in the mood to give the referrer some huge bonus or other token of their appreciation, asked me who the referrer was.
"Rickshaw Phil" I said
"Who?"
"Rickshaw Phil" I repeated
"Oh" ^_^ There goes your referrer bonus Phil[/quote]

Did you say it was a cycling forum? Might have made him wonder even more.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
[QUOTE 1879281, member: 76"]So, I rang HDC Media, and spoke to a nice chap about our requirements. He asked me how I heard about them, so I told him I had gone onto a forum and that as a result someone had recommended them. Clearly excited, and probably in the mood to give the referrer some huge bonus or other token of their appreciation, asked me who the referrer was.
"Rickshaw Phil" I said
"Who?"
"Rickshaw Phil" I repeated
"Oh" ^_^ There goes your referrer bonus Phil[/quote]Ah, shame. He'd more likely know my brother Doug who arranged all the printing and who trades under the quite memorable name of Autonomous Monkey Pictures.;)

Top Bottom