Dyed Red Hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
Does anyone know where the current fashion for dyed red hair(head) has come from?

Just curious as I have seen quite a lot of women with dyed red hair(head) recently.
 
OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
[QUOTE 1824945, member: 45"]What of? Died red hair?[/quote]
Bugger^_^
 

Doseone

Guru
Location
Brecon
Does anyone know where the current fashion for dyed red hair(head) has come from?

Just curious as I have seen quite a lot of women with dyed red hair(head) recently.

I dunno, but I like it^_^

220px-Carrie_Grant.jpg
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
Are you Prince Andrew?;)
no but nearly cost as much
 

rollinstok

Guru
Location
morecambe
All the women with dyed red hair round this neck of the woods tend to be fat and ugly
They usually have a few tattoo's.. occasionally spelt correctly
Oh, and they have a fondness for the f word
 
Top Bottom