Dylan Thomas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's quite an uplifting poem of life despite the inevitability of life ending.

It was in the book I dug out to read Betjeman after RichP's post on Joan Hunter Dunn. I've always liked the last two lines. It also reminds me of Spring and summer and we could do with the latter soon.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
I love Dylan Thomas - poems, short stories, plays, everything. Fantastic word play and imagery, and a great sense of place.

(Bet no-one here ever guessed I had a sensitive side :becool:)

Noodley

Dave5N said:
I love Dylan Thomas - poems, short stories, plays, everything. Fantastic word play and imagery, and a great sense of place.

(Bet no-one here ever guessed I had a sensitive side :thumbsup:)

I cannae stand poetry. Or plays.

I hope I have not upset you too much, what with you being all "sensitive" :becool:

I do like ballet. :thumbsdown:

Keith Oates

Janner
My son (he's 14 years old) has started to write poetry and sends them to me for comment. However I'm no expert on this, is there someone or place that I could send them to get good critical comments and guidance that I could feed back to my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girofan

Dave5N said:

(Bet no-one here ever guessed I had a sensitive side :biggrin:)

You probably will baulk at this Dave, but we have Dylan Thomas in common!!!!! :thumbsdown:
Who would have thought it? :biggrin:

I love me as well:biggrin:

Top Bottom