E bay seller.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
How dare he how dare he,e bay seller of bike has a Royal Mail box,where oh where has he got that from.So i will put this in large letters said box belongs to ROYAL MAIL and not some e bay seller.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Link?

You do know you can buy replica Royal Mail postboxes don't you?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
1582734170050.png
This is a Royal Mail letter tray.I was wondering how he got it.14 years ago they were not for public use.I retired then and they might have started selling them.But as far as i know RM did not supply boxes to companies for their mail rooms.

winjim

Smash the cistern
A plastic box? Are we talking about a plastic box?

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've seen people selling bits of ex-MOD equipment all over the place - where did they get those from? I even owned an ex-RAF Landy once, terrible innit!

roley poley

Über Member
hmmm used one on my back rack to cycle in to work at my delivery office at 5 am with my uniform in so i could change out of civvies after a bit of a wash in the loos .It was frowned upon by management and had to be removed .Now we sometimes deliver bulk letters to schools or organizations and leave them contained in the box and ask for it back tomorrow they are supposed to be royal mail property at all times .Look around on second hand sites and you can find current logo uniforms for sale lets hope they are only used for fancy dress and not impersonation!!

Top Bottom