E-bay seller.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Fair chap is sending a replacement tube of hydration tablets.Which were posted eleven days ago.Still have not arrived,so i sent him a message today.He has gone straight out and posted some more off.Funny thing is,on my last visit to the supermarket two weeks ago.They now have a fitness shelf,powders and such like including hydration tablets which were all of 69p cheaper.But there was no way i was going to queue to save 69p. Anyway i had no idea Sainsbugs did fitness products.

Kryton521

Über Member
Argos will supply your nutrition/hydration needs and have them at your door with their Fast Track Delivery.

As a note I'm slightly biased, and also my best is to deliver the goods 5 1/2 hours after being ordered.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm cutting ebay sellers a lot of slack on account of the post holdups. I've been receiving things in three weeks that I'd normally expect in three days, but so far at least things are eventually turning up.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Goose cycling shorts ordered 3 weeks ago with an immediate acknowledgement thanking us for the order but nothings since. Mrs A_T emailed yesterday for an update. They said that they hadn't checked before listing and they had nothing in stock. Another 3 weeks before they'll be available... at least they offered a refund, but happy to wait.

Top Bottom