E Bike just parked on a high street

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Just walked past a Scott eBike on a busy high street in Oxfordshire, no lock, pedal resting on the kerb, lock in basket on the back. Got to be worth a £1000. Owner nowhere to be seen. I enquired in the shop that was next to it and no owner inside.

Insanity

If it gets stolen its your own stupid fault.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just walked past a Scott eBike on a busy high street in Oxfordshire, no lock, pedal resting on the kerb, lock in basket on the back. Got to be worth a £1000. Owner nowhere to be seen. I enquired in the shop that was next to it and no owner inside.

Insanity

Bait bike or are there any cameras in the area(booby trapped bike).

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I would have thought if it gets stolen it's because there's a thieving bastard around.

There is a serial bike thief in the town. He goes around with a chain cutter - there's been a spate of it over the year. The police have not caught him.

The owner might as well flush a grand down the toilet

D

Deleted member 26715

Maybe stolen by a lazy thief & the battery went flat, No I am not suggesting that eBikers are lazy!

classic33

Leg End Member

Insanity

Is it still there?

Top Bottom