E-mail Notification?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
I have checked in my profile and everything seems to be in order, but I am no longer receiving a e-mail notification when someone has replied to a thread that I have either posted in or I am watching?

I always used to, am I missing something?

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I have checked in my profile and everything seems to be in order, but I am no longer receiving a e-mail notification when someone has replied to a thread that I have either posted in or I am watching?

I always used to, am I missing something?

ooooops.......:whistle:

I've just noticed the "Watch It" tab, so I therefore suspect that you now have to manually select to watch it rather than before when it does did it?

Do you have to do this every time :angry:, or can is there an option hidden to make it as it was before?

Shaun

Founder
rusky is right, you need to tick the box for Watch every topic I reply to - and then set the notification option you want.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

MJN

As of a day or so ago my notifications appear to have stopped working. I can confirm that my 'Watch every topic I reply to' is ticked, and indeed the relevent threads show up as being subscribed to (e.g. the 'Stop watching thread' appears at the top of those threads I've replied to).

Any ideas?

Mathew

(I posted this question in the Site Feedback sub-forum but here seems more appropriate - apologies for the duplication)

MJN

Yep... Can confirm mine have just this minute come flooding in.

Blockage in the pipe as you say!

Cheers,

Mathew

Top Bottom