E2E - resource website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Lots of information, routes, journals etc - together with a ride calendar ... and lots more.

Cycle End-to-End

Input on accommodation, bike shops, ideas for the site are welcome - help to make the site even better

Rob
Cycle E2E Webmaster

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Just a bump to remind people of the resource on the site .... and to submit details for the Directory of accommodation ... and join the Roll of Honour

Rob

PpPete

Legendary Member
Hi Rob

Nothing really to add as far as accomodation, I was thinking to add our route to your site, but couldn't see anywhere obvious to do so.

I've put it in the downloads section in here, but you are very welcome to link to it, or I can e-mail you the files.

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Hi Rob

Nothing really to add as far as accomodation, I was thinking to add our route to your site, but couldn't see anywhere obvious to do so.

I've put it in the downloads section in here, but you are very welcome to link to it, or I can e-mail you the files.

There's an "add your journal" link to a form .... at the moment routes are treated as journal listings - I'm working on how to create a useful index for routes given the massive variations in the route/directions taken and the mapping they use .... watch the site for developments.

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
UPDATE - There's now a forum feature on the site (not to compete here, but loads of other riders from all over the place seem to be visiting the site)

If you are planning the ride do add the dates - and if you've done it, add your journal/blog - it all helps people that are planning the BIG RIDE

Rob

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
Lots more dates and some journals have been added in the last month or so - and loads of resource for would-be E2E riders.

Rob

Cheers Rob!

Looks like the Cyclemagic Alternative Bikes Relay Ride will be going ahead later in the year although the route will be through Leicester, York and Newcastle.

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
There's now a Route Pack of about a dozen routes available for a modest donation - or the well-known Rob & Joe's JOGLE CD complete with a "ready to ride" map is also listed on the website at www.cycle-endtoend.org.uk (as featured in a recent issue of the CTC's Cycle magazine)

Rob

Top Bottom