Early morning commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
I'm an early commuter too
Leave at 4:30 IMO it's the best time of the day and l find l get to work ( 15 miles ) far more refreshed and ready for the day than if l'd driven. Also saves approx £6 in fuel !

bristol-dave

Regular
Up at 5.15 am most mornings, coffee, then 9.5 mile bike ride to work, shower when i get there, and feel great and ready to face the day, then home after a 10 hr shift.

Shaun.h

I have to get up at 5.30 every day to commute, on the odd day when I carnt get out of my nice warm cosy bed and take the car I really miss my bike and even feel guilty not using it,and then I get to work only to be asked by everyone wheres ya bike today then....
Yea. What's all that about. The guys who I work with are very similar. Strange badgers folk

Definitely the hardest part of my commute is dragging myself out of bed at 6am. Not exactly early by these standards but it feels like the middle of the night to me.

The motorbike is broken at the moment and the alternative in the train which is miserable, so cycling wins most days. Seeing the sunrise glinting off the tower blocks of Stevenage as I near my destination is some kind of reward for my efforts...

Thats quite a mental image!^_^

Top Bottom