Easy to use high resolution night vision security camera for non tech savvy 90 yr old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HarryTheDog
A update just for completeness. My brother stayed the weekend as he was going for mothers day anyway and the bloke did not turn up. I organised a firm to go in today and do a survey and quote. In consultation with my siblings I am going to kill a few more birds with the same stone. As well as cameras back and front I will get a panic alarm system installed for her which she can press and it will alert us and also a movement sensor so we know if my mother has not moved around the house for x hours. Going to cost around 1200 just for 3 cameras , I don't know how much for the other stuff but its worth it for a bit of peace of mind of mind.
As its most probably a local guy he will hear of the cameras going up and not bother risking getting caught and leave her alone.
Personally I would like to know who the low life is but then again I might get myself in trouble if I have a word with him.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i have eufy spotlight camera , anke cameras and recording box and a ring doorbell
imo the ring has the worse picture but sends alerts to phone and you can talk but monthly fee and battery to change
the eufy spotlight has a lot better picture also sends alerts to phone , you can talk , set alarm off and no monthly fee
the anke cameras and box very good picture and can access from phone but no alerts - just continous recording then overlaps after couple of weeks / depending how many cameras and settting
out of them 3 i would say eufy fits the bill best - just like putting up spotlight then connecting to internet /leave it alone
i am no expert by a long shot but thats what i would use for my mum

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Check out Moobox

Excellent night vision, 4 cameras to one hub with own router plugged into my Vodafone hub (can be fun wireless, too, if you want.)
You can run it all remotely via an app.

Top Bottom