Ebay Seller High On Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/High-On-Bikes

I have had very good service from this company, I had some pedals in Feb this year from them which came extremely quickly. They developed a defect, so after sending a message, which was promptly responded to, I sent them back on Monday last week and the replacements arrived on Thursday. I'll certainly buy from them again.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yup, always good to hear stuff like this.
A friend of mine uses them also.

OP
OP
Arjimlad

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I just had a message back to say that they are on hols over the long weekend, so perhaps that's it.

e-rider

crappy member
They are not always good! They tried to send me an alternative item hoping I wouldn't notice, then claimed they never got it back for ages. Sorted eventually, but then had to chase them more to get postage back. They didn't have (and couldn't get) the original item that I ordered.

They are not always good!
No one on-line place is ever going to be 100% all the time with the volumes they deal with, but the general consensus seems to be that High on Bikes are definitely one of the good guys, based on my experience, and previous similar threads.

They're certainly not Dave Hinde or Ribble, (on a bad day). In fact that's unfair to Ribble as Dave Hinde's are in a sub-league of their own for pi$$ poor service as I understand it.

e-rider

crappy member
No one on-line place is ever going to be 100% all the time with the volumes they deal with, but the general consensus seems to be that High on Bikes are definitely one of the good guys, based on my experience, and previous similar threads.

They're certainly not Dave Hinde or Ribble, (on a bad day). In fact that's unfair to Ribble as Dave Hinde's are in a sub-league of their own for pi$$ poor service as I understand it.
I've never shopped at Dave Hinde simply becasue of their reputation - they must lose loads of business becasue of it!

Top Bottom