England : Cornwall Eden Classic 10th May 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
So the Eden Project has jumped onto the cycling band wagon and is hosting its own Sportive this year run through Tempus Leisure and British Cycling.
Perks of this include free family entry to the Eden Project whilst you're out riding and some beautiful scenery.
I was looking at doing the 100km ride- just thought I'd have a look at the route and profile- looks like a thigh burner. There is a 56km/ 160km available for anyone wanting something different.
More info on their website should anyone want to integrate this into a trip to Cornwall.

Eden.jpg

Fubar

Guru
So the Eden Project has jumped onto the cycling band wagon and is hosting its own Sportive this year run through Tempus Leisure and British Cycling.
Perks of this include free family entry to the Eden Project whilst you're out riding and some beautiful scenery.
I was looking at doing the 100km ride- just thought I'd have a look at the route and profile- looks like a thigh burner. There is a 56km/ 160km available for anyone wanting something different.
More info on their website should anyone want to integrate this into a trip to Cornwall.

View attachment 76784

Ooft! Be some steep climbs around Gorran Haven/Mevagissey, and from Carlyon Bay up to the Eden Project!

Top Bottom