Edge 705 v Edge 800 Dissapointed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edge705

Is this unit really an upgrade from the edge 705? apart form the touch screen interface I cant see how they have added any more funtionality

Its a great unit but not much change from the 705 my advice to anyone would be wait ffor the next flavour before being tempted to jump in

Im happy with the unit but its not blown me away with the wow factor shame really as garmin are supposed to be the market leaders

perhaps because the edge 705 was way ahead of its time their is little to improve upon

Just my thoughts

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Is this unit really an upgrade from the edge 705? apart form the touch screen interface I cant see how they have added any more funtionality

Its a great unit but not much change from the 705 my advice to anyone would be wait ffor the next flavour before being tempted to jump in

Im happy with the unit but its not blown me away with the wow factor shame really as garmin are supposed to be the market leaders

perhaps because the edge 705 was way ahead of its time their is little to improve upon

Just my thoughts

I'm happy with my 800 but wish I'd have kept my 705 and spent the money elsewhere

Top Bottom