Edinburgh Nocturne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Renard said:
A girl I know was supposed to be competing in the team event for her work. She was saying she was going to ride a mountain bike because of the cobbles. I told her not to. Did anyone see a blonde girl on a mtb?
I can vaguely recall a mtb going by a few times, I must admit I didn't pay to much attention to the rider ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Renard said:
A girl I know was supposed to be competing in the team event for her work. She was saying she was going to ride a mountain bike because of the cobbles. I told her not to. Did anyone see a blonde girl on a mtb?

Yes, she didn't look to happy either...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Renard said:
Aye, there were a couple of MTBs in the team event. 'Herself' didn't look too happy :blush:, though the guy was doing OK.

At least they should have been 'sitting comfortably' going up Victoria St.

Hairy Jock said:
The last photo was taken by Mrs HJ. Scoosh and I were standing on the corner looking down towards the start, she went a little further round to take a few pic looking up Victoria St.

That's me on the left with the hat & denim jacket. Nice talking to the both of you during the evening.

I'm the bloke in the white T-shirt 12 seconds into Will's you-tube clip.

My boys have been watching the Tour Series on ITV 4 (and catching up on ones they missed on the ITV 4 player) - they now think I'm cool for having photos of the Rapha Condor van and Candi-TV cyclists on my phone. The actual action shots are crap blurs or of really small midgets on miniature bikes.

Top Bottom