Electron Backupz anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not them. I've got the Cat Eye rear versions, which are always on the kids helmets. They are very good. We put one on the dogs collar when we went for a nightwalk. We could see him criss-crossing the common, excellent.

PS Why is your avatar begging for you to spare his life ;)

Tesco do some similar small lights as well. "mini rear(or front) LED light". Just got one this morning whilst getting a second 3watt led torch for sons bike.
£2.66 with couple of velcro straps for mounting. Seems bright enough but obviously not used in anger yet.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Crackle said:
PS Why is your avatar begging for you to spare his life :sad:

He isn't. She is looking at me with complete love and adoration (and nothing to do with the fact I probably had a gravy bone in my other hand). xx(

yenrod

Ive got a version that i got in Wilkinson and they're ok; great in fact BUT when the battery goes then they dont work when you put a new batt. in !

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've used a couple of different ones in the past. I have just bought both the Tesco's ones and the Electron Backupz 6 (or something like that) but as they are less than a week old I can't report how I've found them.

My friend had the Electron one on her helmet from Christmas last year and I was impressed with it. I have only really seen it in low daylight conditions but it seemed quite bright and was still working after getting wet loads of times. I liked the fact that this one had led's facing different directions, rather than just to the rear.

Lardyboy said:
I've been using the backupz for over a year now. They are great little lights, for low light and emergency situations.

Agree, have had mine for a while now...only problem is I keep losing them every time I take them off and put them in a "safe" place, cause they are so small!

Top Bottom