Electronic Bargains

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Can we have an electronic bargains section in electric cafe? A fair bit of the traffic there seems to be well I want to buy this and found this was quite good. It'd mean there'd be a place to reference those ideas and also the small amount of random bargains that crop up from time to time. It's in electric cafe anyway so people don't have to read some monster thread and it doesn't even need to be stickied.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Can we have an electronic bargains section in electric cafe? A fair bit of the traffic there seems to be well I want to buy this and found this was quite good. It'd mean there'd be a place to reference those ideas and also the small amount of random bargains that crop up from time to time. It's in electric cafe anyway so people don't have to read some monster thread and it doesn't even need to be stickied.

Shaun

Founder
Rather than a sub-forum, how about a sticky where people can add their finds to?

Start one, PM me the thread details and I'll stick it.

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Rather than a sub-forum, how about a sticky where people can add their finds to?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Admin said:

Cheers,
Shaun :ohmy:

Going a bit mad there? I realise I did write section when I meant thread if you know what I mean, I'm not proposing a break away section :thumbsup:. Yeah I mean a thread, sticky is fine if you :eek: thanks. Just didn't want one popping up and annoying people too much.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Admin said:

Cheers,
Shaun :laugh:

Going a bit mad there? I realise I did write section when I meant thread if you know what I mean, I'm not proposing a break away section ;). Yeah I mean a thread, sticky is fine if you :eek: thanks. Just didn't want one popping up and annoying people too much.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

rusky said:
What's wrong with the "found a bargain do tell" thread?

Because it's in the bikes section. And it's weird but I always forget where that is anyway. I think an electronic thread would be better as that just seems to be how people post in terms of laptops/tvs/whatever.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

rusky said:
What's wrong with the "found a bargain do tell" thread?

Because it's in the bikes section. And it's weird but I always forget where that is anyway. I think an electronic thread would be better as that just seems to be how people post in terms of laptops/tvs/whatever.

rusky

CC Addict
I must admit that I never remember where it is!

BTW, hotukdeals.com is good for all sorts of bargains, often with voucher codes too.

rusky

CC Addict
I must admit that I never remember where it is!

BTW, hotukdeals.com is good for all sorts of bargains, often with voucher codes too.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Yeah, tends to be the sort of thing people on other forums use them for, just depends how much you have in that direction. I'd feel a bit awkward starting a thread about particular bargains though.

OP
OP
marinyork

marinyork

Yeah, tends to be the sort of thing people on other forums use them for, just depends how much you have in that direction. I'd feel a bit awkward starting a thread about particular bargains though.

rusky

CC Addict
I wouldn't feel awkward, there are a load of "adult" posts there already:biggrin::evil:

TBH, most bargains I have thought about posting have alreadt been posted.

Top Bottom