Elephants Rock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'trunk tossing...'

pffffft!

How did the reporter keep his face straight?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Mort said:
Very funny. But what is that crap they're feeding the poor jumbos? White sliced? I bet they don't get that out in the mighty veldt. ;)

welll no, but then that makes it very desirable. When I was a kid we were always given wholemeal, and I still find White Sliced a treat!

I loved the way they held each other's tails when walking, how cute!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Mort said:
I've just realised the clip is from "East Midlands Today" - pretty exotic stuff compared with their usual "...and now more on that collapsed shed in Edwinstowe" fare :biggrin:

Blimey, yes!

I like it when you have dramatic stories from the edge of a region, I imagine the competing local newshounds fighting it out and then getting gazumped by the national news guy...

buggi

Bird Saviour
AWWWW i've never seen elephants do that tail/trunk holding thing in real life. i thought Disney made it up lol

buggi

Bird Saviour
if you are going to go there make sure the car you travel in has a sun roof you can stand out of. you can buy a box of food at the gate and feed the animals. you need a sun roof to stand out of so you can feed the giraffes :biggrin: its feckin great! :eek:(take a packet of wet wipes coz the animals have slobbery tongues :biggrin:

Top Bottom