Elite turbo muin but which one ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cb300

Hi currently have a very noisy Bkool pro and was thinking of getting the Elite turbo muin ,they have just updated the muin and have two now
1 ,Elite Real Turbo Muin B+ appox £800
1, Elite Turbo Muin B+ approx £400
anyone had any dealings with the Muin ? and if I'm only going to use Bkool and Zwift software what one is best ? Surly you can't be paying £400 extra for their real software on the "real " one ?Looks like I would need to buy extra sensors for the cheaper one £40 ish but it still works out way cheaper. I'm going to keep my Bkool pro for velodrome racing as it's the only one that works with that . Any information greatly appreciated. Cheers CB

Barnowl930

Keep what you've got and save your money . Or buy some ear plugs

I found the Muin a lot cheaper on line, its the basic one and there's no resistance adjustment and I think the Real does. Theoretically I could hook up my muin to Zwift but its so heavily damped you couldn't compete, you'd need the Real to adjust that resistance.

Baigu

Regular
Get a smart trainer, you will regret it if you don't. The experience is just not the same.

2oldnslow

I found the Muin a lot cheaper on line, its the basic one and there's no resistance adjustment and I think the Real does. Theoretically I could hook up my muin to Zwift but its so heavily damped you couldn't compete, you'd need the Real to adjust that resistance.

Thats a good point and one I'm sort of trying to come to terms with. I've just bought the Turbo Muin Smart B+ myself and am overall very pleased with it, but as you point out it isn't possible to vary resistance remotely or indeed at all. Only option is to change gear. The bike I've decided to "dedicate" to it has a 42T chainring with an 11-28 ten speed cassette with which, given my shockingly low standard of fitness at the moment seems from my brief trial of Bkool and Zwift to be way to high. Obviously I could slap on a 50/36 chainset but other than that am I wasting my time using it on Zwift can't really say I'm overly concerned about being "competitive. Am I missing something?

Top Bottom