Elite Volare Mag Force trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got this from Decathlon this morning for £99.99 - http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/volare-mag-force-hometrainer-141402833/

I'm kind of agoraphobic sometimes and am very sensitive to cold and was getting fed up of being stuck inside for days on end, so I thought this would be good value.

After giving my arms and hands a good workout carrying it home from Sheffield via McDonald's at Meadowhall (treated myself to chicken nuggets and chips for lunch), I set it up in the garage with my Allez Sport.

Setting it up was nice and easy. The trainer is very heavy and seems to be well built. It has five levels of resistance which are controlled through a handlebar mounted dial.

I only used it for about 15 minutes but it seems to work nicely. My rear tyre ended up slightly warm afterwards so I'm not expecting it to last long if I use the trainer regularly.

Note that the picture on the Decathlon website shows the item without the resistance unit attached for some reason.

OP
OP
steve30

steve30

Veteran
Used it a bit more this last couple of days and it has been good.

I can go for a ride whilst watching television now :smile:
My arms are still aching though, probably the result of carrying it home on Monday.

Top Bottom