Ello From Sudbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fozz

Just been advised to pop in here from another forum.......seems you lot don`t bite as much....:thumbsup:

anyway......names Mark i`m 44 from Birmingham, now living in Suffolk, not ridden seriously for 20 odd years just a bit of lesiure riding, like yer do..., got an Airlite 100 (stop sniggering at the back...) just in time for the snow... but i`ve managed to do around a 1000 miles in 3 months.......

OK, bring on the abuse.......:biggrin:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Abuse?

Go on, then.

What on earth did you think of in moving from Birmingham to Suffolk! Pr*t!!

Nice bike! Seriously big mileage for 3 months. I'm doing only about 2,500 a year.

OP
OP
Fozz

Fozz

i do about 150 miles every week, i`m posting this from lnverness !!! Jim, Suffolk is flat.......:thumbsup:

lived on resevoir road in selly oak before i moved over here.......small world innit...

C

chillyuk

I was born in the Midlands, but lived in Sudbury for 20 odd years. Don't listen to them, anywhere is better than Brum, even Harlow where I moved to last year.

Are you joining CC Sudbury?

OP
OP
Fozz

Fozz

as soon as i can sneak 15 quid out of the wife, yes.:biggrin:

i`ve been out with them every other week since the new year, good blokes.....:thumbsup:

wave.gif
wave.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 27
C

chillyuk

That's handy for you, you can bash up Ballingdon Hill a few times every day!

A nice ride is down Middleton Road to Bures, then back up to Sudbury via Little Cornard. Not a long ride, but a stop at the Lamarsh Lion makes it worthwhile.

OP
OP
Fozz

Fozz

ooh now, the bures/cornard road is `orrible.......i go to bures and turn around and come back again......

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
i do about 150 miles every week, i`m posting this from lnverness !!! Jim, Suffolk is flat.......:thumbsup:

lived on resevoir road in selly oak before i moved over here.......small world innit...

Student? There was a guy on here (Will1985) who used to live on Reservoir Road, not that long ago. When were you last there?

Inverness? I have friends/relatives up that neck of the woods too - near Black Isle and Ardersier.

Top Bottom