Elvis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah but he's a liar and I'm not sure about you.

Wah. Kirsty McColl. There's someone who definitely doesn't belong dead...:ohmy:

CycleWidow

So my secretary's daughter was stopped by a reporter and photographer for our local rag and asked "What is your favourite Elvis song?"
She replied....

"Who is Elvis??????":wacko:

Hmm.

wafflycat

"In the ghetto" was a wonderful track and "Viva! Las Vegas" is a brilliant pop song. I've not been a *real* Elvis fan but can respect his talent & influence on music

Brock

I always feel a shudder of fear when someone tells me they're an Elvis fan (assuming it wasn't obvious previously, which normally it is). It's a bit like when someone tells me they're a Christian, I just want to make my excuses and leave.

Noodley

Brock said:
I always feel a shudder of fear when someone tells me they're an Elvis fan (assuming it wasn't obvious previously, which normally it is). It's a bit like when someone tells me they're a Christian, I just want to make my excuses and leave.

:ohmy::biggrin:

I know what you mean. :ohmy:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
ivancarlos said:
Vastly overrated was he not? :ohmy:
Presley . Yes
Costello . No

Brock said:

Yep, absolutely. :ohmy:

Top Bottom