Embarassing moments?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enis Baysal

I know for sure my 1st big fail has been my clipless pedals... 1st ride. Forgot to unclip at a set of reds and I ended up almost backflipping off the bike and looked like a fish out of water! I bet the drivers had a right laugh xD
I was actually so embarassed I just pedalled away as hard as I could lol^^!

Andy Jeffery

Did my first sportive a few weeks ago. 700 riders all cycled to a point I up clipped the wrong foot and went over. 699 people asking me to do it again! Worse still I was wearing a unique jersey so at times round the course all I could hear was there's that bloke that fell over,,

OP
OP
Enis Baysal

Enis Baysal

Did my first sportive a few weeks ago. 700 riders all cycled to a point I up clipped the wrong foot and went over. 699 people asking me to do it again! Worse still I was wearing a unique jersey so at times round the course all I could hear was there's that bloke that fell over,,
Haha damn that must have been bad, just pick up and smile it off?!

AlanTh

Mine is with clipless also.

I come to a "T Junction" - unclip right foot. Everything is ok so far, Standing on right foot, I then decide to pull the bike onto the pavement (left hand side) and walk to a crossing.

Big mistake......... :smile:

Cold

I've had a few clipless moments but my most embarrassing moment was years ago.
I was sitting in my house eating cereal while watching TV dressed only in a vest and pants when I heard a noise, I ignored the noise and about 20 seconds later the living room door opened and in came the letting agent with a couple who were looking to rent the house when I moved out.
Awkward silence before I said I think I will go get dressed.

Top Bottom