Embarrassing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 4670423, member: 9609"]I'm embarrassed for you knowing what he was watching.

Can we have some clues to what this thread is about ?[/QUOTE]
Some reality TV show with people who have little experience doing things on skis doing things on skis*. It usually results in people getting injured, which is why I had heard of it.

*I think anyway, I have only seen the resultant injuries being reported

OP
OP
Paul139

Paul139

Veteran
It's a light entertainment programme broadcast by the Independent Television network m'lud
Going on last nights fiasco, very light.

postman

Legendary Member
Sir Brad on The Jump.i had to watch this crap because my wife wanted to watch it,the internet was down.Yet later i watched a recording of Levi Liepheimer.Brilliant.
So two top pro's in different progs and one was complete sheet.I don't need a poll to tell you which one i enjoyed.

[QUOTE 4672109, member: 43827"]I watched the first half hour of the first show but just couldn't put up with Davina McCall's constant gurning and the overblown enthusiasm and bonhomie of her and the celebrities.

I doubt whether I'll watch it again, except perhaps for the final to see how much improvement was made by novices.[/QUOTE]
Oh fark, does she do the presenting? Dearie dearie me.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The doper? What was he on?
Probably EPO, human growth hormone, testosterone, steroids ... :laugh:

The film was on the Bike channel.

He came across as quite a nice man and the doping issue was discussed, but it was the usual "everybody was doing it so there wasn't any choice if you wanted to be successful" line. He claimed to have ridden the last 5 or 6 years of his career 'clean'.

Reactions: mjr
Probably EPO, human growth hormone, testosterone, steroids ... :laugh:

The film was on the Bike channel.

He came across as quite a nice man and the doping issue was discussed, but it was the usual "everybody was doing it so there wasn't any choice if you wanted to be successful" line. He claimed to have ridden the last 5 or 6 years of his career 'clean'.
I'm sure he is a nice chap. A doper but otherwise a fine sort.

Reactions: mjr

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Well that didn't last long. Fractured leg!
Froome hears the news.
13uspcpress009_670.jpg

Top Bottom