Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Embra(ish) to Peebles (take two) 8th August.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ShooglyDougie

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
postponed? :whistle: What are you lads made of? :giggle:
We Belles still went out for our Midlothian ride :tongue::girl:, had lovely soup & cake and cycled back in the sunshine :dance:

T

Aye we were sissy's (or a wee bit sensible depending on your point of view) but managed a wee trip out in the afternoon to find there was enough rain to wash away the surface on a couple of tracks and made others slightly more interesting (muddy, slippy and muckle puddles :biggrin:).
IMG_20150704_164149361.jpg

Muddy but fun^_^.

On another note thinking of another date does anyone have a preference? I'm good for most weekends but can be flexible.

Where I'm concerned, not this weekend but other than that I don't think I have anything planned until the HPC. :okay:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
This coming weekend is no good for me, but please don't wait for me, we can always put up more CC Ecosse rides, need to get the habit started again sooner rather than later ;)

T

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Weathers looking poor this weekend again, and weekend after I was considering putting up the idea of an RV ride to watch end of the tour on the Sunday if. Can find somewhere we could watch it

OP
OP
ShooglyDougie

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Hi all, thinking we should give this another shot. People have said August is good so could give it a go on Saturday 8th, same route, same start and would be good to meet at 10ish. Hopefully see you there.

Last edited:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm drinking in edinburgh that afternoon, won't mix well with the bike sadly :sad:

Top Bottom