End of daily Joe Wicks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Joe has just announced that he is stopping his daily PE with Joe HIIT exercise classes for kids, and now will only do them on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

This not only leaves me three days a week without something to get my little one tired enough for bed, but also denies me the one thing that is keeping me active, slim and making a substantial improvement on my cyclists abs and upper-body muscles.

Where do I go? What can I do to fill in this new massive hole in my life that will appear next week?

Sensible and silly thoughts, please.

Last edited:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
They are all up on Youtube I believe, why not go back to the beginning & do them again ?

We have a local fitness trainer offering similar for £30 pcm which doesn't seem like bad VFM

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Hmm am I the only one that finds him a wee bit irritating :whistle: . :laugh:
Not at all, I think he is way more than a wee bit irritating. I tried a few with my kids to get them going, but he spent most of the time preening and talking and very little actually getting the kids moving. We switched to other workouts.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
His Desert Island disks is a good listen.
He had a very rough childhood.

My one issue with him is that by his own admission he is naturally thin and struggles to put on weight or muscle bulk Even when over eating. So he has no idea about being me, a former prop forward who can put on weight by looking at a cake but could put on muscle easily in my youth.

OP
OP
BrumJim

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Even worse, it is going to stop completely before the end of this month.

I bought one of the t-shirts recently. Very surprised to find they are made from organic cotton and produced by Teemill whose factory in the UK is powered by renewables, and recycle the t-shirt when you have finished. Which was a bit of a surprise as Joe doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would be aware of these issues.

Top Bottom