End of the world party! What should I wear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rikki

Legendary Member
This household been invited to an End of the World Party.
December 21st at 7 pm until the end of the world, or later that night, depending on which come first.
Please come dressed as someone you wished you could have been!

We're trying to think of a theme for the 6 of us to dress as.
There are 2 adult males 1 adult female (52 - 58 yo) plus 1 female (14) and 2 males (16/17) in this house.

Any suggestions?
There were only 4 horsemen, there were 7 on Gilligan's Island.
We will probably each end up with our own thing, but I'm trying to brainstorm ideas.

OP
OP
rikki

rikki

Legendary Member
4 Wiggles plus Dorothy and Capt. Feathersword.

The Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thunderbirds? 5 Tracy brothers, plus Brains or Lady Penelope.

Or form two connected sets of triplets, or three connected pairs - That would work with comedy double acts - Laurel and Hardy, Abbot and Costello, um....

RaRa

Well I'd go completely naked....I'd want to leave as I came in.
Apparently "The Rapture" will result in those who have been saved being whisked off to paradise leaving only their clothes behind, so going naked is just making sure the rest of us have less tidying up to do after ^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thank you Arch.

My son has just suggested we go as International Rescue.
Costumes are relatively simple. Different coloured sash for each character.

For added effect, you could all break into the Supermarionation style walk every so often....

Furry loin cloths and bikinis a la wossername off of the movie classic - Ten Million Years BC.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Break out those awful, old curtains in that box in the attic and go as the Von Trapp family. Then at least if Harry turns up dressed as a Nazi, you can escape over the roof to the pub, but only after your tear-jerking rendition of, "Farewell, Adieu- to ju. and ju and ju".

or just go wearing smiles of melancholic bemusement at the inevitable futility of it all....

Arch

Married to Night Train
For added effect, you could all break into the Supermarionation style walk every so often....

(Hold arms by sides bent at elbows and let hands swing in front of you. Bounce slightly on the balls of your feet as you walk)

Crankarm

Guru
Go as a TV anchorman/woman with a camera and sound man/woman. Failing this take your i-phone as you'll want to be the first to get the footage of the end of the world up on Twitter/Youtube.

Top Bottom