Ending of LOST

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
? What was that all about? I think I feel slightly cheated of several years of my life. Are they all dead then. Dead right from the begining of the first series?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I LOST interest after the first series............ caught a couple on Sky in Turkey (I just don't watch it) and realised it was still mixed up........

Episode 1 and 2 were good..that's all......... lots of plane bits crashing......

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hang on - I thought they were all dead and in some sort of purgatory for the restless dead?
They had to be at peace before they could move on and all that?
And the polar bear drove an Audi Quattro...

darkstar

What happened in the final episode? I gave up after 3 series...

potsy

Rambler
Plax said:
? What was that all about? I think I feel slightly cheated of several years of my life. Are they all dead then. Dead right from the begining of the first series?
Ignore all these comments Plax,they haven't got the intelligence to watch a programme like this is all:biggrin:
No they were not dead from the plane crash but as they died either on the island or elsewhere they went to the other timeline to live a life until they were all dead in the original time,then they all met up and were able to move on so to speak.
It's been my fave programme for the last 6 years but I was a little disappointed with the ending tbh,so many things happened that weren't properly explained,but it was so complex that it was always going to be that way I suppose,and I got up especially early yesterday to watch it too.

some shows are good. some shows lose (sic) the plot. not quite sure how lost made it to 6 seasons. also stopped watching after the first couple of episodes of season 2.

Top Bottom