Endomondo grrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
So after 6 weeks or so of cummuting and been quite happy with the freebie of Endomondo, beating my best and the likes but with a few niggles and lost data. The last couple of days the thing will not upload workouts and thought maybe the memory is full of routes on my phone, cleared them, didnt work and so uninstalled and reinstalled and still no joy, only now I have no personal bests on the phone :cry:

Anyway, so now I need something a little more reliable so thinking of a Bike computer. Can anyone recommend one that you can amend the mileage and race yourself at a decent price?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Look at a second hand garmin. Probably your best bet.

daSmirnov

I sometimes get a stuck workout, on Windows Phone there's an option to manually upload a workout, where it'll try it again and that normally clears the backlog, looks like it gets jammed when the connection gets interrupted sometimes.

As a long-term Endomondo user I'm slowly transitioning to Garmin Connect, but I'm still using both at the moment Endomondo definitely has nicer presentation, plus I've got 3 years worth of data on there, only had my Garmin a few months.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
If you can't find a decent 2nd hand one....a new Garmin 200 will rush you about £120. This is the most basic model, but will do everything you phone app will do, plus it's battery will last longer and most tracking sites (Endomondo, RideWithGPS etc.etc.) all accept the fit file format for upload.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Endomondo have been updating their software over the last couple of weeks, which I think is why it has had a few glitches. They have been updating people via Facebook and Twitter

Top Bottom