endomondo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
for the people who use endomondo has any reached the trips around the world or trips to the moon goal in the overall summary section.

mine is currently at 0.015 (world) and 0.002 (moon)

Drago

Legendary Member
Thread resurrection warning!!!

I use Endomondo but must admit to being. Bit lazy and forgetful and not bothering a lot of the time. I should use it more. I'm not terribly competitive so prefer it to Strava.

Anyone else on here use Endo? We could start a league, or group, or whatever you call it.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I wish Strava had goals like that. That's the one thing that's missing. Don't want to swap and lose all the data!
If you can export a gpx from Endomondo, you can import it into Strava. I did that from Sportstracker with no issues.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Thread resurrection warning!!!

I use Endomondo but must admit to being. Bit lazy and forgetful and not bothering a lot of the time. I should use it more. I'm not terribly competitive so prefer it to Strava.

Anyone else on here use Endo? We could start a league, or group, or whatever you call it.

Why bother? There's a large enough league/group already in existence on the www.mycyclinglogs.com

If you're not competitive why join a league?

Drago

Legendary Member
Just out of interest, to spur me on but not feel pressured, to see how my chums are doing...

How does one get their data onto mycyclinglog?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Just out of interest, to spur me on but not feel pressured, to see how my chums are doing...

How does one get their data onto mycyclinglog?

Manual entry if you can be bothered to collect their data and enter it for them or better still persuade them to enter it for themselves.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
There are two CycleChat mileage challenges every month on Endomondo, one is by invite only either via @Panter or @benb ,the other is an open challenge.
https://www.endomondo.com/challenges/17717742
:thumbsup:

Drago

Legendary Member
Thanks Ben, sent a friend request through to you (I'm the large dodgy looking bald geezer).

If anyone else fancies befriending me on Endo then pm me your details and I'll do the deed. Would be nice to keep up to date with my brethren on here.

And for my own part I won't be so lazy and will use Endo more.rigorously.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Can you export from Strava into endomondo though? That is the question.
As long as you can import and export .gpx files from either, I don't see why not. Give it a go. Friends of mine use Garmins on the ride and upload to strava afterwards.

Top Bottom