Endurance bike suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
:laugh:

No, they do use both feet.
One for standing on, and one to do the pushing!

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Thanks for that Afnug.

In the end I went for this.

http://www.spacycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b17s21p2868

Ive been in touch with John at Spa cycles who tells me his courier does not deliver to Denmark. He is changing courier next week so that one might. Failing that, the courier Company who we deal with at work may collect it. I may fly over and ride it to Stansted, or I might buy it now and leave it in the UK to force me to plan a long UK ride in 2016.

There are still chances.

Venod

Eh up
Thanks for that Afnug.

In the end I went for this.

http://www.spacycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b17s21p2868

Ive been in touch with John at Spa cycles who tells me his courier does not deliver to Denmark. He is changing courier next week so that one might. Failing that, the courier Company who we deal with at work may collect it. I may fly over and ride it to Stansted, or I might buy it now and leave it in the UK to force me to plan a long UK ride in 2016.

There are still chances.

Good choice, I think there are a few on here with the Audax, I have seen them on show at York rally you won't be disappointed, you could always arrange a courier to pick it up for you, a lot of people arrange their own courier for items a seller advertises as collection only, not sure how that would work to Denmark though.

mustang1

Guru
The current issue of Bicycle Quartlry has an extensive road test of a Specialized diverge. The go for a two week trip, on road, trails, commuting, extensive speed tests and a reply from Specialized. Really good stuff. They had a few caveats about the bike but overall they seemed tonreally like it as an off the shlf package. I think the BQ guys aren't easy to please don't have BS marketing tests, they say it like it is.

The model they tested was a high end model (carbon, ultegra di2) but there should be something in your price range too.

Top Bottom