1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eneco stage 3 - spoiler

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Keith Oates, 25 Aug 2007.

1. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

McEwen comes back with a vengance and shows them there is life in the old dog yet. Cavendish was 4th so can also hold his head high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tim Bennet.

Tim Bennet. Entirely Average Member

I knew this would happen when young Cavendish went on record to say he had managed to equal Robbie's debut year winning record.

This is cycling's version of the old dog saying 'Oi young pup - get off the porch!'

3. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Cav has the points jersey though.

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

David Millar also still in touch with the leader and even moved 2 secs closer in the GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. is there a count for ped's knocked over by the pros? loved the shots of yesterday when the riders went onto the grass verge at the only point where there was a spectator. underwear change required.

L

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I never saw that Laurence, is there a link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. don't think so. a couple of riders were forced into the verge and some poor sod was standing just up the way... there was that movement that only a ped can do when faced with an oncoming cyclist, but they managed to steer away.

not so lucky was the lady on her shopping bike who got collected the day before when a rider swerved off the road and onto the cycle path. i did laugh at that one... i can imagine her going home to tell the family... "no, really, he was a proper cyclist"

L